Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Ramones and Clash on PBS?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sandnash's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did anyone see the mini-documentaries on the last days of the Ramones and Joe Strummer on PBS? I only saw the last part of it, but wondered what it was, since the credits listed the Ramones part as "The End of the "Century," I though they just released that on DVD.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member babyblue71's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2005
    Posts
    351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I heard about that on the radio when I was driving home from work yesterday, but I was busy last night and did not get to see it. If anyone did, let us know how it was.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member myhc79's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2005
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yep, it was the DVD. just buy it. excellent documentary.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member babyblue71's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2005
    Posts
    351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah. The radio commercial made it sound like it was something new or never released.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •